F.I.A., F.S.A.I., A.S.A.
Joe Byrne is a Fellow of the Institute of Actuaries, a Fellow of the Society of Actuaries in Ireland, and an Associate of the Society of Actuaries in the US.
Joe joined from Willis Towers Watson (formerly Coyle Hamilton) where he spent 22 years and was Managing Director of Employee Benefits.
Joe started his career with Mercer (formerly Duncan C. Fraser) in 1983, dealing with both Irish and international plans. He joined Coyle Hamilton (now Willis Towers Watson) in 1990 to establish their actuarial consultancy practice and was appointed Managing Director of Employee Benefits in 2007.
He is a past chairman of the Irish Association of Pension Funds (I.A.P.F.).
- Scheme actuary
- Corporate actuary
- Pension scheme trustee
- Experienced negotiator with unions and employee representative groups
- Advocate on industry standards and legislative change
- Devising and delivering corporate, trustee and member communications
- Advising organisations on corporate solutions to employee benefit issues, with particular expertise in delivering strategic advice in relation to the management, solvency and investment strategies for their scheme
Educational Qualifications and Professional Memberships:
- Fellow of the Institute of Actuaries
- Fellow of the Society of Actuaries in Ireland
- Associate of the Society of Actuaries (U.S.)
- Associate of the Irish Institute of Pensions Management
Direct Phone: + 353 1 764 2135
Mobile Phone: + 353 86 048 6306
Email: [email protected]