We have provided expert witness services in High Court cases since the 1960s. We provide reports calculating the present values of future losses and losses incurred in the past. We attend the High Court and tribunals to provide evidence throughout Ireland.
The losses quantified include:
- Loss of net earnings since the accident
- Loss of future earnings
- Loss of pension
- Loss of promotion opportunity
- Future costs, such as care, home help, aids and appliances, assistive technology, and car adaptations
- Future medical, dental and prosthesis costs.
The types of cases we are typically involved in include:
- Road traffic accidents
- Accidents at work
- Medical negligence
- Hepatitis C / HIV claims
- Criminal Injuries Compensation Tribunal cases
- Garda Compensation
If you would like to discuss how we can help, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Other services that may interest you:
Get in touch
Leave a message with some information about your query and a member of the team will be in touch.