We have provided expert witness services in High Court cases since the 1960s. We provide reports calculating the present values of future losses and losses incurred in the past. We attend the High Court and tribunals to provide evidence throughout Ireland.
The losses incurred by the financial dependents of the deceased are quantified under the following headings:
- Loss of financial dependency since the accident
- Loss of future financial dependency prior to retirement
- Loss of future financial dependency after retirement
- Loss of services provided by the deceased
- Accelerated value of deductible assets passing on death
The types of cases we are typically involved in include:
- Road traffic accidents
- Accidents at work
- Medical negligence
- Hepatitis C / HIV claims
- Criminal Injuries Compensation Tribunal cases
- Garda compensation
If you would like to discuss how we can help, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Other services that may interest you:
Get in touch
Leave a message with some information about your query and a member of the team will be in touch.