Aaron is a student of the Institute of Actuaries and of the Society of Actuaries in Ireland.
Aaron has 2 years' experience in our pensions, investment and expert witness practice. He is a graduate of National University of Ireland Galway where he played an active role in establishing the University's Student Managed Fund. He graduated with a degree in Financial Mathematics and Economics and he is hoping to achieve Fellowship of the Institute of Actuaries within the next 3 years.
- Litigation expert witness in personal injury, mortgage redress & family law cases
- Investment consulting
- Personal financial planning
- Modelling investment portfolios
- Actuarial valuation of friendly societies
- Pension scheme & friendly society investment strategy reviews
- Oversight of fiduciary management
- Investment provider appraisal and procurement
- BSc Financial Mathematics & Economics, National University of Ireland, Galway
Phone: + 353 1 288 1623
Email: aaron.[email protected]