B.Comm, M.B.S., F.I.A., F.S.A.I.
Shane Wall is a Fellow of the Institute of Actuaries and a Fellow of the Society of Actuaries in Ireland.
Shane holds a Scheme Actuary Practising Certificate and has acted as Scheme Actuary for over 50 schemes. Shane also specialises in strategic investment and risk management advice to both trustees and corporates.
Shane previously worked for Willis Towers Watson (formerly Coyle Hamilton) from 1993 to 2012 where he was Head of Actuarial since 2002. He also managed the Investment Consulting practice.
He is a member of the Pensions Committee of the Society of Actuaries in Ireland and a former member of the Investment Committee of the Irish Association of Pension Funds (I.A.P.F.).
- Scheme Actuary
- Corporate actuarial advisor
- Advising organisations on the management of risk in their benefit programmes
- Devising and delivering benefit restructuring projects
- Strategic investment advisor
Educational Qualifications and Professional Memberships:
- B.Comm - Banking & Finance, U.C.D.
- M.B.S. - Finance, U.C.D.
- Fellow of the Institute of Actuaries (1998)
- Fellow of the Society of Actuaries in Ireland
Direct Phone: + 353 1 764 2136
Mobile Phone: + 353 86 777 3218
Email: [email protected]