Brian Murray is a Fellow of the Institute of Actuaries and a Fellow of the Society of Actuaries in Ireland.
Brian holds a Scheme Actuary Practising Certificate and has acted as Scheme Actuary for a variety of private and public sector pension schemes. In addition, Brian provides general consultancy, strategic investment and actuarial advice to both trustees and sponsors of pension schemes.
Brian previously worked for Willis Towers Watson (formerly Coyle Hamilton) from 1990 to 2012 where he was a Director.
- Scheme actuary
- Corporate actuarial advisor
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Advising on the management of all areas of pension scheme risk
- Devising and delivering benefit restucturing projects
- Pension scheme trustee
Educational Qualifications and Professional Memberships:
- Fellow of the Institute of Actuaries
- Fellow of the Society of Actuaries in Ireland
Direct Phone: + 353 1 764 2138
Mobile Phone: + 353 86 834 9564
Email: [email protected]