Job Location: Dublin, Ireland.
Byrne Actuaries is an Irish owned consultancy that has provided quality independent advice for over 30 years.
Our business has grown predominantly through referrals from our clients and professional contacts. The business is based on a culture which aims to provide all of our clients with a high quality professional service through strong personal relationships. Our team of long established professionals provides a wealth of experience, independent pro-active advice on complex issues and most importantly a personalised service tailored specifically for our clients’ needs.
From time to time, we have vacancies for Actuarial, Maths, Business and Finance Graduates to assist our Actuaries in our Actuarial Consulting, Expert Witness, Investment Consulting, Financial Planning and Wealth Management practice.
- Bachelor’s degree in a numerate / economic course
- Strong team orientation
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong technical/analytical skills
- Advanced Excel, Word and PowerPoint knowledge
- Experience of work in a pension consultancy, insurance brokerage, financial planning / wealth management house would be an added advantage
Applications are invited from:
- Part qualified actuaries / CFA candidates
- Recently qualified graduates in a related discipline
Your application should include the following:
- Transcripts of your university results in each subject for each semester to date
- A list of any Institute and Faculty of Actuaries subjects you expect to be exempt from
- Transcript of your leaving cert (or equivalent) results