B.A.F.S., F.I.A., F.S.A.I.
Kieran Drea is a Fellow of the Institute of Actuaries and a Fellow of the Society of Actuaries in Ireland.
Kieran has 12 years' pension and consulting experience. He is a graduate of University College Dublin with a degree in Actuarial and Financial Studies.
- Investment consulting
- Employee benefit consulting
- Litigation expert witness
- Investment provider appraisal and procurement
- Independent oversight of implemented consulting
- Liability driven investment and de-risking investment flight plans
- Corporate, trustee and member communications
- Bachelor of Actuarial and Financial Studies, University College Dublin
- Fellow of the Institute of Actuaries
- Fellow of the Society of Actuaries in Ireland
- Qualified Financial Advisor (QFA)
Phone: + 353 1 764 2134
Email: [email protected]