B.Comm, M.B.S., F.I.A., F.S.A.I., QFA
Consulting Actuary and Financial Adviser
John Byrne is a Fellow of the Institute of Actuaries and a Fellow of the Society of Actuaries in Ireland. He holds a Pension Scheme Actuary practicing certificate. He has been a member of a number of Society of Actuaries' committees and working parties over the last 20 years.
John has worked with Joseph G. Byrne & Sons since 1998, working as a pensions actuary and as a court expert witness in our litigation practice. He has been involved in numerous High Court cases over the last 20 years. John previously worked for Mercer from 1994 to 1998.
John provides advice in the areas of personal pensions and financial planning in particular pension planning and the options available at retirement.
- Scheme actuary
- Corporate actuary
- Expert witness in personal injury cases
- Expert witness in fatal injury cases
- Expert witness in family law cases
- Pension scheme actuary peer-reviewer / compliance monitor
- Personal pension planning
- Retirement options
- Life cover and permanent health insurance
Educational Qualifications and Professional Memberships:
- B.Comm - Economics, U.C.D.
- M.B.S. - Actuarial, U.C.D.
- Fellow of the Institute of Actuaries
- Fellow of the Society of Actuaries in Ireland
- QFA and member of LIA
Direct Phone: + 353 1 764 2131
Mobile Phone: + 353 87 202 8660
Email: [email protected]