B.A.F.S., F.I.A., F.S.A.I., Q.F.A.
Cathal Coyle is a Fellow of the Institute of Actuaries and a Fellow of the Society of Actuaries in Ireland.
Cathal has 6 years' experience in our pensions, investment and expert witness practice. He is a graduate of University College Dublin with a degree in Actuarial and Financial Studies. He became a Fellow of the Institute of Actuaries in 2017, completing his final exam in the investment specialism.
- Investment consulting
- Extensive personal financial planning experience
- Litigation expert witness
- Pension scheme investment strategy reviews
- Investment performance evaluation
- Communicating investment options via staff presentations
- Modelling investment portfolios
- Investment provider appraisal and procurement
- Liability driven investment and de-risking investment flight plans
- Bachelor of Actuarial and Financial Studies, University College Dublin
- Fellow of the Institute of Actuaries
- Fellow of the Society of Actuaries in Ireland
- Qualified Financial Advisor (QFA)
Phone: + 353 1 764 2139
Email: [email protected]