Trustees need to be very clear on:
- What investment decisions that they can make?
- Are they appropriately qualified to make such decisions?
- Are they satisfying Pensions Authority and any EU requirements?
- When to seek investment advice?
- When to delegate investment decisions?
- Recording decisions and delegated authorities
We can help Trustees establish best practice on governance issues.
If you would like to discuss how we can help, please contact Joe Byrne.
Get in touch
Leave a message with some information about your query and a member of the team will be in touch.